This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Our Content
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Oralabs Lip Naturals

LKelly8

LKelly8 Rookie

I thought I'd pass on this response from Oralabs. I'm glad they're gluten-free, they have great flavors and they're petroleum free.

OraLabs, Inc.

18685 E. Plaza Drive

Parker, CO 80134

E-mail: arapp@oralabs.com

PH. 303-783-9499, ext. 3258

Fax 303-783-5759

www.oralabs.com

Hi Wally,

Our Lip Naturals Herbal formulas do not include any gluten or gluten containing ingredients. Here is a list of the ingredients found in that line of lip balm: Safflower Oil, Octinoxate, Oxybenzone, Octocrylene, Jojoba Oil, Chamomile, Aloe Oil w/ vitamin E, White Beeswax, Candelilla Wax, Carnauba Wax, Methyl Paraben, and natural flavors. If you have any other questions or concerns feel free to reach me at the contact information listed above.

Best Regards,

Andrew Rapp

Chemical Engineer

OraLabs, Inc

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A19):

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online (within 30 mins)

lucylurm
    Newest Member
    lucylurm
  • Celiac.com Sponsor (A20):

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      1m

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A22):

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A21):

• Upcoming Events

• trents
      Yes, that is the goal. Although, appearances can be deceiving. There are studies that show some dimensions of villous mucosa healing may forever evade the celiac. Somethig thath has been termed "gene scaring".: https://www.beyondceliac.org/research-news/potential-drug-to-treat-celiac-disease-prevents-damage-caused-by-gluten-in-recent-study-of-molecular-action/
    • trents
      Your total IGA is normal. Total IGA is not a test for celiac disease as such. The total IGA score simply establishes whether or not you are IGA deficient. If people are IGA deficient, then the individual IGA antibody tests cannot be trusted as being accurate because they will likely yield artificially low scores.
    • plumbago
      That is the goal of a gluten-free diet, @SunshineFace. But there is another possibility that you did not list, which is that no damage has occurred yet, and it may be a matter of time. However, if in your scenario, the EGD you reference occurred in someone previously diagnosed with celiac disease who had been eating gluten-free for some time, then, yes it likely does mean that healing has taken place.  
    • SunshineFace
      Hello @trents! May I ask the question in reverse? If I present at EGD with zero villous atrophy confirmed with multiple biopsies, that means I am either presenting as a non-Celiac OR I've eaten well enough for long enough to heal all remnants of Celiac-induced atrophy? Is that the goal of a Celiac eating a gluten-free diet? To be indistinguishable from a non-Celiac during an EGD?  
    • Layu
      I make all tests without gluten diet. I know about it