This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Our Content
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Paul Mitchell Products

jrom987

jrom987 Apprentice

Hello!

As a new Celiac, I made my first phone call to Paul Mitchell concerning their hair products. I had such a good experience with the representative who spoke to me and I will feel comfortable making more calls! I did check the forum for information and did not find anything. If anyone would like this info, let me know. I am new here so I am not sure what protocol to follow.

Thanks for bearing with me! Jo Ann

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Felidae Enthusiast

Hey that's great. So do Paul Mitchell products contain gluten?

Lisa Mentor
Hello!

As a new Celiac, I made my first phone call to Paul Mitchell concerning their hair products. I had such a good experience with the representative who spoke to me and I will feel comfortable making more calls! I did check the forum for information and did not find anything. If anyone would like this info, let me know. I am new here so I am not sure what protocol to follow.

Thanks for bearing with me! Jo Ann

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Pass it on for those who do not know. It is aways good to get totally researched information on products. Good going!!! :rolleyes:

Lisa B.

jrom987 Apprentice

Yes many do! Of course, two of the products I am using now contain gluten! I will add the reply that I got from the rep. Here it is:

Dear Joann,

Please find attached the list of our Paul Mitchell Professional Salon Products that DO NOT contain wheat or gluten.

Best regards,

Jackie Timberlake

Director of Consumer Relations

John Paul Mitchell Systems

(800) 793-8790

WHEAT-FREE PRODUCTS

October 20, 2005

Shampoos:

Awapuhi Shampoo

Baby Don’t Cry Shampoo

Instant Moisture Daily Shampoo

Super Skinny Daily Shampoo

Botanical Prep Shampoo

Conditioners:

Instant Moisture Daily Treatment

Awapuhi Moisture Mist

Tea Tree Special Conditioner

The Cream

Lite Detangler

Seal and Shine

Tea Tree Hair and Scalp Treatment

Botanical Body Building Treatment

Style:

Extra-Body Sculpting Foam

Extra-Body Sculpting Gel

Extra-Body Daily Boost

Straight Works

Soft Sculpting Spray Gel

Round Trip

Wax Works

Spray Wax

Foaming Pomade

Dry Wax

Tea Tree Styling Gel

Tea Tree Shaping Cream

Tea Tree Stick Wax

Tea Tree Styling Wax

Tea Tree Grooming Pomade

ESP

Quick Slip

Finish:

Super Skinny Serum

Gloss Drops

Freeze and Shine, 80% voc

Fast Drying Sculpting Spray, 80% voc

Soft Spray, 80% voc

Misc:

Awapuhi Bar

Tea Tree Bar

Tea Tree Liquid Hand Soap

Tea Tree Shave Gel

cornbread Explorer

Joann, sorry to change the subject, but do you drive a Boxster by any chance (jrom987) ? Or am I clutching at straws?! :unsure:

jrom987 Apprentice
Joann, sorry to change the subject, but do you drive a Boxster by any chance (jrom987) ?  Or am I clutching at straws?!  :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry. You must be clutching at straws. :D I drive a Ford Escape.

cornbread Explorer

Hehe - sorry! I was having fantasies of starting the first ever Gluten Intolerant Porsche Owners Club! :lol:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

jrom987 Apprentice
Hehe - sorry!  I was having fantasies of starting the first ever Gluten Intolerant Porsche Owners Club!  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll join if the car comes with membership! Ha ha

Archived