This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Our Content
    eNewsletter
    Donate

There's nothing here yet

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A19):

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online (within 30 mins)

CGorden
    Newest Member
    CGorden
  • Celiac.com Sponsor (A20):

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      1m

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A22):

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A21):

• Upcoming Events

• FelicityM
    • trents
      Okay, that sounds a lot better from a protein and calorie intake standpoint.
    • kopiq
      I eat a lot through out the day. 4 boiked eggs, chicken breast, pork chop, three bowls of rice, a potato,  at least 2 two or three 1/3 cup buckwheat pancakes as snacks and some gluten free rice crackers as snacks and mix veggies with at least one meal. This is a normal day for me. Also the pancakes sometimes have eggs mixed in them Sometimes ground beef patty as well
    • trents
      No, this is certainly not normal. Besides 4 eggs a day, what else are you eating to get protein? Four eggs only gives you about 32-36 g. of protein daily. At your height and weight you ought to be consuming 3-4x that much at least. Have you had your pancreatic enzyme levels checked? I fear your are experiencing some kind of metabolic syndrome and you need some specialized nutritional supervision, maybe even TPN (Total Parenteral Nutrition).
    • kopiq
      I now i need vitamins, but how am i suppose to work when i feel comastose at 1500IU vitamin d and headaches?