This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Our Content
    eNewsletter
    Donate

How GliadinX Saved My Mom on Thanksgiving

Scott Adams

Scott Adams Grand Master
gliadinx_knockout(2)_thumb.webp

For those of you who haven't yet heard about GliadinX, it is a dietary supplement with the highest concentration of AN-PEP, Prolyl Endopeptidase (Aspergillus Niger), and, unlike other enzymes, these have been shown in studies to break down gluten in the stomach.

I've been using them regularly for months, and I tend to take them whenever I eat out, or eat at a friend's house, so basically whenever I don't have control over my food's preparation. Since I began doing this I haven't had any incidents of upset stomach, which are my typical symptoms if I get any cross contamination. However, it is hard to prove a negative...after all, perhaps I haven't had any issues because all of the food I ate was 100% gluten-free...right?

View the full article

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Ennis-TX Grand Master

I will forever be adamant about not promoting this product as a full on gluten eliminator/miracle pill that makes gluten safe. Fact is if you eat gluten even if taking a double dose of this you will still get sick.....with light CC and issues where a food might contain very minor below 20ppm I would say yes it might eliminate all noticeable symptoms but your still going to get a slight spike in antibodies.
I am also very biased to this KIND of product as there was another one years ago with the same promise and it did not work at all. I feel very envious that admin here can take it and deal with the light CC that might be happening when he attempts to eat out and VERY envious and I will admit angry that I could not afford said product this past week when I tried a supposedly gluten-free hemp protein to later learn it was CCed somewhere and tested positive on a nima when the last canister from this brand was fine.....yeah I admit I would have tried the stuff again if I could afford it to reduce all my symptoms.

Again stuff is good for the occasional maybe CC issues, or products with very low gluten that are FDA gluten free for super sensitive individuals, but do not go thinking this will allow you to constantly eat dangerously or even eat full on gluten foods. Your antibodies will ramp up and you will cause damage.

Victoria1234 Experienced
16 hours ago, Ennis_TX said:

I will forever be adamant about not promoting this product as a full on gluten eliminator/miracle pill that makes gluten safe. Fact is if you eat gluten even if taking a double dose of this you will still get sick.....with light CC and issues where a food might contain very minor below 20ppm I would say yes it might eliminate all noticeable symptoms but your still going to get a slight spike in antibodies.
I am also very biased to this KIND of product as there was another one years ago with the same promise and it did not work at all. I feel very envious that admin here can take it and deal with the light CC that might be happening when he attempts to eat out and VERY envious and I will admit angry that I could not afford said product this past week when I tried a supposedly gluten-free hemp protein to later learn it was CCed somewhere and tested positive on a nima when the last canister from this brand was fine.....yeah I admit I would have tried the stuff again if I could afford it to reduce all my symptoms.

Again stuff is good for the occasional maybe CC issues, or products with very low gluten that are FDA gluten free for super sensitive individuals, but do not go thinking this will allow you to constantly eat dangerously or even eat full on gluten foods. Your antibodies will ramp up and you will cause damage.

The article says it's paid advertising at the bottom. Not sure why it's in the Publicity and Publications forum if it's advertising.

Archived