This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Our Content
    eNewsletter
    Donate
  1. Posterboy

Posterboy

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A19):

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online (within 30 mins)

Randall Stetler
    Newest Member
    Randall Stetler
  • Celiac.com Sponsor (A20):

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      1m

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A22):

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A21):

• Upcoming Events

• trents
      One small study I read recently found that half of the celiacs in the study experienced small bowel villous inflammation from CMP (Cow's Milk Protein). 
    • trents
    • Chloe Senora
      It’s interesting that you say this. I’ve been constipated all my life, fatigued since I got my first period, severely anemic for 2 and a half years, low vitamin D. But it wasn’t until after I got food poisoning a couple weeks ago, that I have not had a normal bowel movement since. And my drs told me to eat a lot of gluten because they want to test me for celiac, primarily because of the anemia and chronically low ferritin. Ferritin is supposed to be 14 but ideally 50-146. 2 and a half years ago it was 3.7, then 7.3, then 10.3, but now it’s 5. And a year ago I got on birth control so I don’t even get a period anymore. Almost all of my current health issues (much more than just celiac) either started or became a lot worse after I got Covid 2 years ago. If anyone has any tips for me it’d be greatly appreciated. Waiting on my blood test results, should get them in a day or 2. 
    • SusanB123
      Thank you! He is avoiding all of the BROW recommended gluten culprits. He does still eat dairy and he knows about FodMap foods that have proteins hard to digest! Thanks for all the great advice! I appreciate all the comments. 
    • Raquel2021
      Any suggestions from other celiacs for spices in Canada? I am super sensitive. Thank you