This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Our Content
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Universal Studios Orlando

nothungry

nothungry Contributor

Our family is planning a trip to Orlando. We are spening most of our time at Disney World, where the gluten free options are amazing. We will be spending a few days at Universal Studios. Has anyone had any gluten free dining experiences at any of the Universal Studios Restaurants? I would really appreciate any tips!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

killernj13 Enthusiast

I ate at Pastamoria in the Citywalk. I know I am spelling it wrong. I had a steak and asked for no sauces etc. The waiter seemed pretty knowledgeable about gluten-free. They also had a flourless chocalate dessert which I had. It wasn't great but hey it was cake.

Didn't go to these but their are a PF Changs,. Carrabbas & an Outback in the Orlando / Kissimmee area. They each have a gluten-free menu.

Enjoy your vacation

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A19):

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online (within 30 mins)

TraceyG
    Newest Member
    TraceyG
  • Celiac.com Sponsor (A20):

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      1m

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A22):

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A21):

• Upcoming Events

• Ltllizzie
      Please do not consume this if you have celiac disease. One of the ingredients is barley.     
    • Schellee94
      Thank you, to everyone who posted here. I am touched, and edified. I am grateful for your in depth and extremely helpful posts, and I am grateful for this forum.  This has generated a pivot point.. thank you, again 🥹 💛💛💛 thank you
    • trents
      If gluten is the problem or the only problem I should say, your stools should have normalized by now. But many in the gluten intolerant/gluten sensitive population are also dairy intolerant. Try eliminating dairy from your diet and see if the issues improve.
    • RondaM
      Thank you for your feedback.  I was not eating gluten free at time the lab was taken.  Have been gluten free now for a week. How long might it take for symptoms to go away. Only issue I have is loose stool. thanks again,,  
    • Scott Adams
      Approximately 10x more people have non-celiac gluten sensitivity than have celiac disease, but there isn’t yet a test for NCGS. If your symptoms go away on a gluten-free diet it would likely signal NCGS.