This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Our Content
    eNewsletter
    Donate
  1. Keight

Keight

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A19):

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online (within 30 mins)

Jay5
    Newest Member
    Jay5
  • Celiac.com Sponsor (A20):

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      1m

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A22):

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A21):

• Upcoming Events

• Mary Em
      Thanks! It should be quite helpful once I learn how to navigate properly🙏🏻
    • trents
      I've never fainted but do get severe cramps and intractable nausea followed by diarrhea. There's probably a lot of blood flow being diverted to the gut to support all the stressful activity happening there and, coupled with the dehydration that occurs, I can easily see how insufficient blood flow to the brain and fainting could occur. By the way, welcome to the forum, @Mary Em!
    • Mary Em
      Has anyone else fainted after gluten ingestion? Along with the vomiting, diarrhea and chills, I passed out   First time doing that and it scared me.  10 years celiac and I have been very careful but eating out is a gamble. 
    • jwoolman
      I love millet and rice (together or separately), and millet whole grain but as easy to cook as white rice (same directions). But I always think of those as grains. Rice is one grain that doesn't result in gas. I can eat it in any form with no problems. But I don't have celiac, just a pesky wheat intolerance. Not a gluten problem, something else in the wheat.   
    • jwoolman
      I like BFree products and also Happy Camper. Both have seeded brown bread and both are vegan-friendly (allergic to egg and dairy).