This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Our Content
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Mcdonald's News On Howard Stern Show

killernj13

killernj13 Enthusiast

Howard was ripping into McDonald's since they would never advertise on his show. Stating how they think they are high and mighty yet sell horrible food etc. Robin interjected with the stories on how their french fries have more trans fats than originally. As I wondered if we were going to get some publicity Robins mentions the wheat and gluten story as well.

Unfortunately it didn't spur a large conversation but any mention is good.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

mommida Enthusiast

What great news! The gluten mention is great and the fact you are listening to Sirius is even better for me!! (Have some stock.) B)

Laura

killernj13 Enthusiast
What great news! The gluten mention is great and the fact you are listening to Sirius is even better for me!! (Have some stock.) B)

Laura

Laura,

Good luck with the stock. I've had Sirius since the summer and it is great. It would be worth it even without having Stern.

If the stock doesn't start going up after this week, with the doomsday reports on XM, then I don't know what will help it. Hope it turns around for you.

Kevin

mommida Enthusiast

We bought it so low, it would have to tank to the low in it's 3rd year price. It's a long term outlook for any stock though. KEEP LISTENING!!

Laura

VydorScope Proficient
Howard was ripping into McDonald's since they would never advertise on his show.

My respect for MCD's just went up at least 3 notches! :o

penguin Community Regular
My respect for MCD's just went up at least 3 notches! :o

HAHA :lol:

I was just about to say the opposite...

My respect for Howard Stern just went up at least 3 notches! :P

Guest Robbin

That's a tough one--Howard Stern or MCD's. I have always thought that Howard Stern is playing a character and he doesn't really know who he is. Anyway, good to get some attention to Celiac. :D

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Archived