This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Our Content
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Hunger

Eldene

Eldene Contributor

Is it normal to be só hungry 2 hours after a meal? I eat balanced, plant-based healthy meals, with enough proteïn. Because I cannot get gluten-free bread or ingredients (also no oven to bake), could my fibre be too little?

I am forced to take a protein smoothie before bed,  or I cannot sleep due to hunger. It is not good for the gut nót to rest during the night. 

Any advice, please?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A19):

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online (within 30 mins)

Theresa G
    Newest Member
    Theresa G
  • Celiac.com Sponsor (A20):

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      1m

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A22):

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A21):

• Upcoming Events

• Wormsy22
    • Wormsy22
      Thank you for these insights. Might you be willing to share the supplment levels that helped you?  I want to try B1/Thiamine but I'm new to supplements and see significant differences in the actual dosages available.  I know you are not a physician but might you be willing to share the type of dosage that helped you?    
    • Wormsy22
    • Scott Adams
      Thanks for the recommendation, and I'll add this to our article:  
    • Scott Adams
      As this point do you really need a piece of paper with a formal diagnosis to tell you that you should not eat gluten? This is always the question I ask to those who seem to have figured out that they have a gluten sensitivity, but got bad instructions from their doctor about the testing protocol. Only you can answer this question, but would you keep eating gluten if you got negative test results? If not, then perhaps you could just stay gluten-free?