This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Our Content
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Eas Protein Bars & Shakes

erin24

erin24 Explorer

I have always been a big fan of EAS bars so I contacted EAS and asked for a list of bars and shakes that do not contain gluten. They wrote me back with a list of products that DO contain gluten. While this is somewhat helpful I think it is more their way to giving me the information without making it too obvious that basically none of their products are gluten free b/c their list of gluten free product would be 1. :D

Here it is:

Thank you for contacting EAS.

Below is a list of products that contain gluten or oat fiber. Check

with your physician to see if any of our remaining products may be

suitable for your use.

Myoplex Deluxe shakes and bars

Myoplex powder shakes*

Myoplex Light powder shakes* and bars

Myoplex Carb Sense powder*

Myoplex Lite Bar (Choc. PB Crisp)

Adv Carb Control Bar (Choc Caramel Crisp, S'Mores Crisp)

Cookies n Cream bar (CS, ADV, BFL)

Adv Chocolate cream pie bar

AdvantEdge Quick Stir

Muscle Drive Powder

Muscle Drive Bar

Results for Women shakes

Simply Gain

SyntheVol 2 HP

CytoVol HP and CytoVol RTD

AdvantEdge Muscle Recovery (powder and RTD)

Precision Protein RTD

AdvantEdge Protein RTD

* These products contain oat fiber

Regards,

Eric

EAS Fitness Advisor

• 12 years later...

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Jackpine Rambler Newbie

Anyone have any info on the EAS 100 percent whey powder?  The ingredients seem to be fine, (and limited) so at the moment I'm staying the course.  I was only diagnosed with celiac about a week and a half ago, but I've pretty much known for sometime and have being trying to alter my diet accordingly.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A19):

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online (within 30 mins)

Lisa Jarvis
    Newest Member
    Lisa Jarvis
  • Celiac.com Sponsor (A20):

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      1m

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A22):

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A21):

• Upcoming Events

• Kate1990
      Hi,   I've started taking calcium citrate supplements from Webber Naturals. It says that it contains no gluten, but not that it is gluten-free. I've reached out to the company by e-mail and they have assured me that it is gluten-free. However, I think I'm reacting to it. I've searched everything else I consume and haven't found any possible source of contamination. I've been looking for other supplement brands that would be certified gluten-free and safe and have found a few options, but none of them ship to Canada. Does anyone know where I could buy calcium citrate supplements (apparently calcium citrate is the one that causes the least constipation, and this is an issue for me). Thanks in advance!
    • Karen Rakhshan
      I am so sorry for your long-term pain and suffering. My symptoms are very similar to yours. Diarrhea for seven years now. Two doctors told me to take Metamucil. It didn’t help. Stomach pain, bloating and terrible nighttime diarrhea got worse and worse. I only stumbled upon Celiac as a possibility through a 23andMe genetic test which indicated I had the genetic marker for it. I went to my GP asking for the test and was told sure - I’ll give you the order, but you probably don’t have it. Guess what?  My blood work was off the charts positive. So high of a number, in fact, that the gastroenterologist I was sent to confirmed me even before a biopsy.  The gastro visit was just last week. I’ve been gluten free for a month now. Small improvement so far, but I’m hoping to continue healing.   
    • Richwhitelady
    • Drewy
    • trents
      But there will still probably be times when you will get together with your brother and father in their home when food will be involved. You need to think through how you will handle that. In the meantime, separate your stuff from their stuff and keep it under lock and key if necessary.