This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Our Content
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Trader Joe's Papadums- Yum!

Guest BERNESES

Guest BERNESES

Just picked up a bag of TJ's papadums. Tandoori Masala flavor. YUM!!!!! Very spicy but if you like spicy Indian food they are delish. :D Made with fava bean flour. Gooooooddd!!!!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

jenvan Collaborator

What are they exactly? Like little chippy things??

Guest BERNESES

Yeah- they're like chips kind of. They are really good- they have some other stuff in them like potato starch. I can post the ingredients here if anyone wants. Quite tasty (not for those who don't like spices!).

jenvan Collaborator

I like spices :) so I'll have to ck them out--thanks!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A19):

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online (within 30 mins)

Nikkole
    Newest Member
    Nikkole
  • Celiac.com Sponsor (A20):

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      1m

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A22):

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A21):

• Upcoming Events

• MopsyMoll
    • kopiq
      it is webbers all natural vitamin d. i stopped taking it as it was killing my stomach, i have gastritis as well. i seem to be able to tolerate webbers "one a day multi vitamin" anything high dose weather food, pills etc just upset my stomach lining. i have a very slow absorption rate and i can feel the effects last for hours. i cannot tolerate any fats, oils etc.  If i stay away from fats, oils for ahwile couple weeks, i can start to incorporate them again in small doses but eventually my stomach lining caves in and i feel sick and have burning pain. i eat alot of brown rice, potaoes with skin, buckwheat.   my dr only mentioned low vitamin D last appointment. you would think after bloodwork she would have told me of any other deficiencies?
    • alj67
      @trents. @RMJ  Thank you so much that is really helpful i’m going to try and get a blood test for those!
    • Wheatwacked
      Nicotinic Acid.   I get my vitamins from pipingrock.com.  They are gluten free and inexpensive but high quality.
    • Wheatwacked
      What Brand vitamin D are you taking?  What else is in it?  Do I understand correctly that you take 1500 IU of vitamin D and you get comatose and headaches and if you don't you are oK?   A diet consisting mainly of white flour, white sugar, and other highly processed carbohydrates can cause thiamin deficiency. At first, people have vague symptoms such as fatigue and irritability, but a severe deficiency (beriberi) can affect the nerves, muscles, heart, and brain. Your diet seems adequate.  Are you getting enough B1,B2, B3, B5 and B12? Are you taking any other prescriptions or supplements?