This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Our Content
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Gf Bakery In Colorado?

catfish

catfish Apprentice

I thought I read somewhere on this forum that there was a gluten-free bakery in Colorado Springs. As I will be visiting down there sometime this week I thought I'd like to visit it, but now I can't find where I read about it! Anyone know what I'm talking about? :huh:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

KellyR Apprentice

The bakery is called Outside the Breadbox. The stuff is wonderful, my daughter loves the blueberry muffins, the carrot cake and the cookies. The problem is it is very expensive to ship so if you are going there then stock up.........Kelly

catfish Apprentice

Thanks KellyR, I did an online search by that name and found their website, it looks like they sell a lot of different kinds of bread. I'm looking for a good sandwich bread, is there anything that you would recommend for that purpose from there?

Thanks again. :)

KellyR Apprentice

I haven't tried any of the breads, I buy either Kinnikinnick or Deland Millet bread. I bet the breads are good and I found them very honest on what products kids seem to like and not like......Kelly

Archived