This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Our Content
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Megan's Gagging Isn't Any Better

TCA

schuyler Apprentice

I hope that Meg is having a good day.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiddle-Faddle Community Regular

Good night, Tanya--hope you and Meg had a good day and will have a restful night!

TCA Contributor

Megan had a pretty good day today. We've been very busy packing. Our preacher came by and annointed her. My parents are here and Jarod's parents will meet us in Nashville tomorrow to help with Dr. appts. So far we're not in Ronald McDonald House, but hopefully we will tomorrow. Thanks to all of you for the constant prayers and support you have given. You are each a blessing to our family. Check the webpage for further updates!

Love and Hugs,

Tanya

Judyin Philly Enthusiast
Megan had a pretty good day today. We've been very busy packing. Our preacher came by and annointed her. My parents are here and Jarod's parents will meet us in Nashville tomorrow to help with Dr. appts. So far we're not in Ronald McDonald House, but hopefully we will tomorrow. Thanks to all of you for the constant prayers and support you have given. You are each a blessing to our family. Check the webpage for further updates!

Love and Hugs,

Tanya

wow we meeting at the same time tonight

wish i could see you :) thought of your all day today.

just ck'n when saw you were on.

hope the R MC house comes through.

Going to ck the other site finally.

glad Megan had a good day thus maybe mom did too.

love and prayers

judy

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Almighty God, our Father,

I add my prayer to the pleas of many others for the healing of your precious child, Megan.

In the Name of Jesus, our Messiah and Rabbi,

Lord, in Your Mercy, hear our prayer.

Cissie

Amen........ :)

Cheri A Contributor

Glad that Meg had a good day yesterday and that your parents are there! I pray that today goes smoothly with all that needs to be done today and that God gives you an extra measure of peace and some great time with both Cole and Megan. Will be on my knees tommorrow!!

Tony'sMom Rookie

I continue to keep Megan and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

VydorScope Proficient

In case you forgot she is putting updates on : Open Original Shared Link

Heres the lastest entry...

FRIDAY, JULY 21, 2006 01:25 PM, CDT

I just heard from Megan's surgeon's office and the time of her surgery has been changed to 7:45 am next Tues (7/25). I'm not sure what happened to the baby scheduled before her, but please remember that family in prayer too.

She has a preop appt. at 1:15 on Monday, so we'll spend the night in Nashville. I pray we get into Ronald McDonald House. It's such a wonderful resource. It's full of families in similar situations and all the love you can imagine.

Megan seems to feel better today than she's felt in a long time. I'm glad she's feeling more like playing.she's been using her dress to play Peek-a-Boo and it's just adorable.

Thanks for all the messages and phone calls. We appreciate all the love, prayers and concerns from all of you. Hugs to all!

Guest Robbin

We will be praying tomorrow (Tues) at 7:45 am for our little precious Meg. Prayers for you all for peace, strength and rest. :)

Nic Collaborator

Good luck with Megan tomorrow. I hope that all goes well for her :) .

jaten Enthusiast

Many deep and sincere prayers and much love.

Lisa Mentor

I will set my clock and be with you in spirit. xxoo

mouse Enthusiast

I will be praying special prayers for Megan and all of you tomorrow. HUGS.

penguin Community Regular

I pray that the doctors hands move quickly and precisely, and that Meg will pull through like a champ. Good luck tomorrow. :)

schuyler Apprentice

Good luck Meg! I'll be saying lots of prayers for you, your family, and your surgeons (and the rest of the hospital staff).

Danielle

jerseyangel Proficient

Good luck tomorrow, little one. I've said all along that you were a trooper! My prayers will be with you and your family. :)

VydorScope Proficient

UPDATE UPDATE UPADTE

I just got off the phone with TCA. I read her the gist of the posts her and she said your all very sweet. :D They are in a hotle beucase there is no room in the Ron Mcdonal house right now, so they are on a wiating list.

Megan is doing well, she has GAINED SOME WIEGHT EVEN!! :) She is 17 pounds, 13 oz!Theres a team of docs treating her for this and one of them is a bit concerned about one of the "stats" being at 70% but other then that it looks like a good for surgry first thing tommorow am. They need to be there at 6am for it. Her step mom will be staying with Cole in the hotel so that both Mom and Dad cna go in with Megan.

After the surgy Megan will be in Pedi Intensive Care for "couple" of weeks then moved to a regular room.

After the surgry she will call her sister, and her sister will update Megan's site with teh most current info, so make sure your watching that tommorow.

Thats everything I know at this time!

END UPDATE!

jerseyangel Proficient

Thanks so much, Vincent :)

Fiddle-Faddle Community Regular

Tanya--wished on a star tonight! My husband is getting up early to take a download of Megan's website to the Sisters of Divine Providence's prayer board. Lots of good thoughts, prayers, and love from Alison & co.

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

Well it's 12:13 on the 'big day' I pray your sleeping sounding while we're sending our love and prayers.

Went and spent some time with the 'stars' and now holding (after i finish typing) my mustard seed.

I too will set my alarm for your 6:00 am 'send off' into the journey toward good health and healing, little megan. You are one precious little child to us all.

love

Judy

Guest Robbin

Thank you Vincent for the update. I will set my alarm, too and all of our combined prayers will be in unison for our dear little Meg :) . I love the pictures on the website. What a doll!

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

Vincent

Thanks so much for the post

I went to the site and didn't see where we could post on it. Are we susposed to post or is it for Tanya's updates to family? I also didn't see the 2 posts you put up on the other site..were they there and I missed them some how??

judy

Camille'sBigSister Newbie

Vincent, thank you for the update. My prayers for Megan, God's precious child, are joining with all others in the vast stream flowing to The Throne of Grace.

Lord, in Your mercy, hear our prayer.

Christ, in Your mercy, hear our prayer.

Lord, in Your mercy, hear our prayer.

Amen and amen.

Cissie

AndreaB Contributor

Thanks for the update Vincent. :P

VydorScope Proficient
Vincent

Thanks so much for the post

I went to the site and didn't see where we could post on it. Are we susposed to post or is it for Tanya's updates to family? I also didn't see the 2 posts you put up on the other site..were they there and I missed them some how??

judy

Theres a guest book you can sign, but that site is mainly for READING updates.

4am here in Nashville... in 2 houurs she will be at the hosptial. :mellow:

Archived