This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Our Content
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Megan's Gagging Isn't Any Better

TCA

Fiddle-Faddle Community Regular

WOW! I"m just sitting here with tears running down my cheeks, I'm so happy! :)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jerseyangel Proficient
WOW! I"m just sitting here with tears running down my cheeks, I'm so happy! :)

I know--such a sense of relief! The best possible news :D

rinne Apprentice

Wonderful news. My prayers are with you all.

jenvan Collaborator

awesome news!

angel-jd1 Community Regular

Wow........seems like everything went so fast for Baby Meg today!! Prayers that she continues to do what is needed to get healthy!!

WOW! I"m just sitting here with tears running down my cheeks, I'm so happy!

I can't read the caring bridge messages to Meg and her Family without tears streaming down.

-Jessica :rolleyes:

VydorScope Proficient

Keep the prayers up... she has several weeks of hard recovery ahead... but this is GREAT AND WONDERFUL NEWS :)

AndreaB Contributor

Praise the Lord!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

:) Thank the Good Lord!

Judy

VydorScope Proficient

Judy, I do not work miricles... I just try to keep my self in postion to be a tool for Him to use...

Lisa... heard back from her, I'll email you the details, but baislcy everything that can be done has been done now...

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

sorry Vincent--that's what I meant but you said it better.

It's a blessing to be open to be the 'tool' through which God works his miracles.

judy

Canadian Karen Community Regular

That is absolutely WONDERFUL news!!!!!!!

Hugs.

Karen

penguin Community Regular

Vincent isn't on right now, but there is an update!

I just talked to Ms. Debbie (Jarod's mom), and she had just gotten to see Megan. She said she looks really good; nothing like the last time. Thanks to everyone that has said prayers for her today.

Cotrena

:D

mouse Enthusiast

That is such great news about Megan. Such a little trooper and a fighter to boot. Hugs and well wishes to Megan, Tanya and the family.

nikki-uk Enthusiast

Excellent news!!

Lets hope she has a speedy recovery.

What a relief,had to check in before I went to bed.

Night all :)

VydorScope Proficient
Vincent isn't on right now, but there is an update!

:D

Thanks Chel...err penguin! I was on the phone with insurance ppls trying to striaghten a mess out with my policy (prehaps you should pray I dont get my hand on some weapons right now...grrrr :angry: ) and was not up here. So goo work picking up the slack!!

imsohungry Collaborator

I'm so glad to see such wonderful news! :)

Prayers and blessings. Julie

Rachel--24 Collaborator

YAY!!

Just got home....this is such great news. I hope everything continues to go just as perfectly as it did today. :)

jaten Enthusiast

God is so good!

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

Thrilled that Megan looks so good.

prayers still coming.

Judy

Guest Robbin

THANK YOU GOD!!! I was unable to get online since earlier this a.m. and now I am just thrilled. Been praying all day for "our little Megan" !!!

schuyler Apprentice

God is so good! I am so happy that everything went well. Megan will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers, and I hope that things continue to go smoothly.

DingoGirl Enthusiast

Indeed, God is good....such wonderful news....let's keep our prayers going for little Meggan and family! :)

evie Rookie

Glad to get the GOOD news about megan's surgery going well. Am praying for the next few weeks to go just as well. Yes, God is GOOD. :):) evie

Luvs to Scrap Apprentice

Tanya and family: Just wanted to let you know that we've been praying and are so glad that all has gone well so far. Will continue to pray for a full recovery. Hugs! Kendra

VydorScope Proficient

I plan to call TCA tommorow and get a more personal update. I was thinking of calling tonight, but I think they prlby all exhausted from the stress. I'll pass along the comments in this thread to her when I do so dont type to much ! LOL

MEGAN UPDATE!!!

TUESDAY, JULY 25, 2006 10:15 PM, CDT

As I write tonight I am overwhelmed with thankfulness. Each of you had a huge part in today with your prayers for Megan. I was AMAZED when I saw her tonight. I didn't realize just how bad she looked last time until I saw how good she looked this time. She is starting to wake up, but is being kept sedated for pain. She's only on 2 IVs, the last time there were 18. Her color is so pink. Her nailbeds aren't blue anymore!!!! I'm praising God for his handiwork and thanking him for the wonderful doctors and nurses caring for her. We are so blessed. The next few days are still critical, but we are so relieved to be on this side of surgery. Still a ways to go, but this was a major step. She kept her prayer blanket made by Mrs. Betsy Supancik with her during surgery, and she is blanketed with prayer by all of you now.

We got into Ronald McDonald House tonight. The Andrews are staying with Cole there tonight and my parents are in a hotel. Cole did great today and we hope to let him see Megan tomorrow. Yesterday when we got to her preop appt. he announced "This is Megnie. She has a big boo-boo on her heart that's getting fixed and it's going to hurt real bad." The ever caring big brother.

Thanks again for EVERYTHING. Keep the prayers going - God's definitely hearing and healing!!!

Love to all, Jarod, Tanya, Cole, and Megan Hope

Archived