This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Our Content
    eNewsletter
    Donate

gluten-free Groceries In Orlando

nothungry

nothungry Contributor

Does anyone know of a good grocery store or health food store in Orlando, convenient to Walt Disney World or Universal Studios? I will be wanting to pick up some Amy's frozen entree's and yogurt while I am vacationing in the area. The last time I did this I tried to wing it and I didn't have much luck! Any help will be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

beaglemania Rookie

I'm sorry,

I'm sorry, I live in Florida but don't know about the Orlando area. Your best bet would be to go to the Whole Foods website and see if they have a store in the area your staying.

Florida

Aventura

Whole Foods Market

21105 Biscayne Blvd.

Aventura, FL 33180

305.933.2567 fax

Store hours: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week.

more store info

Boca Raton

Whole Foods Market

1400 Glades Road, Ste 110

Boca Raton, FL 33431

561.447.0001 fax

Store hours 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week.

more store info

Coral Springs

Whole Foods Market

810 University Drive

Coral Springs, FL 33071

954.753.9504 fax

more store info

Ft. Lauderdale

Whole Foods Market

2000 North Federal Highway

Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33305

954.565.7505 fax

more store info

Palm Beach Gardens

Whole Foods Market

11701 Lake Victoria Gardens Drive

Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410

561.691.8540 fax

Store Hours: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week.

more store info

Plantation

Whole Foods Market

7720 Peters Road

Plantation, FL 33324

954.236.0656 fax

more store info

Sarasota

Whole Foods Market

1451 First Street

Sarasota, FL 34236

941.955.8530 fax

Store hours: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday–Saturday

9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday.

more store info

Winter Park

Whole Foods Market

Winter Park Corners

1989 Aloma Avenue

Winter Park, FL 32792

407.677.7640 fax

more store info

List off all the Whole Food stores in Florida. But I don't think any of them are near Orlando, sorry:(

cmzirkelbach Newbie

You could also try Chamberlin's Market & Cafe in Winter Park, FL.

Chamberlin's Market & Cafe

430 North Orlando Avenue

Winter Park, FL 32789

Looking at the map, it looks like Winter Park is just one exit north of Orlando on I-4

marja Newbie
Does anyone know of a good grocery store or health food store in Orlando, convenient to Walt Disney World or Universal Studios? I will be wanting to pick up some Amy's frozen entree's and yogurt while I am vacationing in the area. The last time I did this I tried to wing it and I didn't have much luck! Any help will be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Hi we just came back and went to the Whole foods in Winterpark ...it is easy to find from the I-4 (from Orlando downtown site) then turn right at winterpark exit for about 5 or 6 miles. directions are on there website. They have a lot and even the waffles ,my son was so happy with it ,he was with every bite asking:no au? because he knows he had a lot of pain eating something wrong and he is only 2. Have a nice time!

nothungry Contributor

Thanks for all of your help! I think I will try Whole Foods in Winter Park, I hear that Whole Foods is wonderful. I printed up a map and directions and I am all set! :)

samking72 Rookie

Winter Park is a bit of a drive from Disney. Publix carries Amy's frozen dinners. The lasagna, enchiladas, tofu and thai stir-fry. It by the natural foods section. They have gluten-free pasta and some flavored rice. I live in Orlando so if you have any other questions, let me know!!

Archived