This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Our Content
    eNewsletter
    Donate

gluten-free In Trkg

Levi

Levi Rookie

Any owner operators got this same sickness that has practically drove me out of a job??? None of the food accessible to a truck driver spending time away from home is acceptable. If there are any of u drivers out there dealing with this same issue I would love to hear ur methods of coping in the trucking industry and any advice as I am going broke since I can no longer accept loads that keep me away from home. Please help!!!

Blessings to All.

In Christ Our Lord Jesus,

Brother Raymond.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

home-based-mom Contributor
Any owner operators got this same sickness that has practically drove me out of a job??? None of the food accessible to a truck driver spending time away from home is acceptable. If there are any of u drivers out there dealing with this same issue I would love to hear ur methods of coping in the trucking industry and any advice as I am going broke since I can no longer accept loads that keep me away from home. Please help!!!

Blessings to All.

In Christ Our Lord Jesus,

Brother Raymond.

How long are your road trips? You should be able to buy a cooler and take food with you.

Lisa Mentor

loco_ladi drives a train. She can fill you in on the "how to". You can send her a PM. Phyliss28 travels quite a bit as well. They have several tricks-of-the-travel.

We have many, many member who travel.

Archived