This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Our Content
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Corky's Bbq Sauce Is Gluten Free....

Motorboater

Motorboater Explorer

I had some BBQ pork in the freezer and decided to make it tonight for dinner, realizing I better call and check to make sure it's gluten free, (I'm still under a year with being diagnosed Celiac)I got the plant manager and he knew exactly what I was asking........the answer is YES, their sauce is gluten free and so is the BBQ pulled pork. I know Sam's club carry's Corky's ribs..........I'll be buying them next trip to the store.

Pam :)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com:
    Donate

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):
    Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):

Celiac.com Sponsors (A17-M):

• Recent Activity

1. - trents replied to Ginger38's topic in Celiac Disease Pre-Diagnosis, Testing & Symptoms

Shaking/Tremors and Off Balance

2. - Eldene posted a topic in Coping with Celiac Disease

Hunger

3. - J1707 replied to J1707's topic in Introduce Yourself / Share Stuff

False reading as of right now

4. - CeeBee1807 posted a topic in Celiac Disease Pre-Diagnosis, Testing & Symptoms

Could it be? Next steps?

5. - Wormsy22 replied to Ginger38's topic in Celiac Disease Pre-Diagnosis, Testing & Symptoms

Shaking/Tremors and Off Balance

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A19):

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online (within 30 mins)

Theresa G
    Newest Member
    Theresa G
  • Celiac.com Sponsor (A20):

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      1m

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A22):

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A21):

• Upcoming Events

• trents
      One important blood test that was not run in connection with your testing for celiac antibodies is what we commonly call "total IGA". If one is IGA deficient, individual IGA antibody test scores, such as the ttg-IGA can be falsely negative: See the section entitled, "IgA Levels/Deficiency Blood Test" from this article:   
    • Eldene
      Is it normal to be só hungry 2 hours after a meal? I eat balanced, plant-based healthy meals, with enough proteïn. Because I cannot get gluten-free bread or ingredients (also no oven to bake), could my fibre be too little? I am forced to take a protein smoothie before bed,  or I cannot sleep due to hunger. It is not good for the gut nót to rest during the night.  Any advice, please?
    • J1707
      Yes I definitely wrote this on my phone and still learning how to write correctly, I'm so sorry, but it would definitely be helpful to redo it that is after being put back on a gluten diet so it can possibly be more i guess noticable if I am? I've always had issues like these quite a lot since majorly my teen years , but it didn't become a huge problem til after having my daughter and so they all suspect me of possible celiac due to my blood tests and symptoms I've had when I was eating gluten filled food so it's definitely been frustrating that's for sure and thank you for the welcoming 😄
    • CeeBee1807
      Hi all,    I have been experiencing a whole host of symptoms over the last year or so, with numerous trips to the doctor and i'm not really any further forward. Yesterday I was having a conversation with someone and they mentioned Celiac disease. I spent a while researching and I feel like this could possibly be behind whats going on but i'm not sure.  My main symptoms were heartburn and chest pain, so the doctors have been focussed on these, which is fairly well managed with PPI's and H2 blockers but not resolved, so i've been put forward for a gastroscopy.  My other symptoms include bloating, nausea, tingling in feet and hands, anxiety, greasy/pale stools and slight weight loss - although I think this is down to me being cautious about what I eat.  I had a number of blood tests done and these have shown low folate levels and also raised liver enzymes - which looking at it could be attributed?! I also appear to have become somewhat lactose intolerant.  My nan does have Celiac disease. Now my main question is, 1, could this be Celiac disease or am I clutching at getting a resolution finally? and 2, Should I be asking my doctor for a blood test, or do I just wait until my gastroscopy? I'm not sure if they will look for that or not? and i'm not sure how long it will take ( I've waited 18 weeks for a tel appointment with the gastric team to tell me I need a gastroscopy).    Thank you 🙏
    • Wormsy22
      This tingling sensations have been going on about 5 weeks.  I am 52 years old.  So, I am trying to figure out if this is what is going on.  It sounds like the only things I can do to try to "confirm" it are... Get a DNA test to see if I have the genetic pre-disposition Get a Biopsy of small bowel.   Is that correct in your experience? Regarding blood test, I had a typical gluten cascade panel.  With scores as follows: tTG igA - 3 (Range shows 0-3 as negative...4-10 weak positive...>10 positive) Deadmidated Gliaden Abs, IgG - 2 (Range is 0-19 as negative and >30 positive) Antigliaden IgG - 17 (Range is 0-19 as negative and >30 positive) IgE Wheat - <0.10 (Range is <0.10 Negative....0.10-0.31 Low...etc.) B12 adn Folate were both high end of normal range - I don't seem to be lacking nutrients   TV   Thank you  for all this information...I will certainly look further into these links and information on Thiamine