This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Our Content
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Icy Breeze Breath Mints

GlutenGuy36

GlutenGuy36 Contributor

Does anyone in here know if the Icy Breeze breath mints from the dollar store contain gluten? I looked on the little plastic container and there is no list of ingredients. I know that if I don't know whats in it I shouldn't eat it. I was just wondering if anyone in here ate any and had any issues.

Thanks, <Ted>

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A19):

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online (within 30 mins)

Graleymary24
    Newest Member
    Graleymary24
  • Celiac.com Sponsor (A20):

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      1m

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A22):

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A21):

• Upcoming Events

• Scott Adams
      I think potato chips can be fine depending on the oil used and the amount of salt on them, so if they help you gain weight you may want to keep them in your routine.
    • Scott Adams
      I also had issues with severe neck and shoulder pain for years, so this may be a symptom of celiac disease.  In case you end up screening negative for celiac disease, approximately 10x more people have non-celiac gluten sensitivity than have celiac disease, but there isn’t yet a test for NCGS. If your symptoms go away on a gluten-free diet it would likely signal NCGS.  
    • Sarah Grace
      Many thanks to everyone for the advice received and especially to Knitty Kitty.  I have ordered a one month supply of Benfotiamine and very much look forward to trying it.  The expression "I felt like I was dying" really resonates with me.  I have other symptoms which I didn't mention, such as vertigo and brain fog which are referenced by knitty kitty in her very detailed post. Clearly, there is other stuff that I should be trying, but I can only cope with one thing at a time at present! I will be back to let you know if the Benfotiamine, which should arrive in the next few days, has had any impact.🙂
    • glucel
      OK maybe I will look at future blood test just for historical changes. I am taking b vitamins as I mentioned in my other post to you. Definitely interested in Benfotiaminefor intestinal issues. However I already seem to be feeling some improvement in diverticulosis. Constipation gone but I think that resuming glucosamine may have something to do with that as well as general healing. Beans are antagonizing for me but I eat them anyway every few days in the form of pasta as well as baked beans. gluten-free for 4.5 months so still experimenting. Thanks for the info.
    • glucel
      Thanks @knitty kitty, I read your v b info with much interest for last few months. Here is my weight per event: sept 8, 2022- 181 lbs june 1, 2024 gluten free july 4- 143.5 lbs july31- changed from regular b to methyl folate and b12. oct 8- 150 lbs So weight hopefully coming back albeit very slowly. So probably my villi may be healing and methyl helping although also eating potato chips every few days so that is probably helping too.  Taking 100 mg of b1 along with complex. I took all thiamine maybe 100 or so tablets. Brain fog diminished some and it seems swallowing trouble also diminished. Stopped taking it couple months or so ago and did not notice any reversals. I think I will finally look into bentofothiamine. Also eat 1/2 ounce liver every morning for additional v b support.