This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Our Content
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Amazing Christmas Recipe

RideAllWays

RideAllWays Enthusiast

After some experiment, the recipe is perfected. My gluten-eating friends have all requested that I bring these to every gathering, and many of them took the recipe as well!

1 cup sugar

3/4 cup butter (CF-margarine)

2 eggs

1 tsp vanilla

Cream the above together, then stir in

2.5 cup Kinnikinnick cookie mix

Roll between parchment paper (can be dusted with the cookie mix), cut into your favorite shapes

Bake at 350*F for 8-10 minutes, until lightly browned on edges.

Ice with your favorite icing, let harden.

Yummy, and look good too!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

ksymonds84 Enthusiast

Sounds Yummy! Thanks for sharing!

I tried a totally from scratch recipe at Thanksgiving and they turned out dry and hard. I will give yours a shot but I will need to use real butter (can't have the soy in margarine) so hopefully they will turn out as well as yours!

ciavyn Contributor

Which kinnikinnick mix? I see an all purpose and a bread and bun mix, along with a cake mix on (Company Name Removed - They Spammed This Forum and are Banned).

RideAllWays Enthusiast

It says Cookie mix on it and is in a blue-labeled bag. You could try it with the all-purpose but then baking soda would have to be added and the recipe would have to be tweaked a bit. Good luck!

s_62013310432.webp

freeatlast Collaborator

Can you use wax-paper instead of parchment?

RideAllWays Enthusiast

yah im sure wax paper would be fine. I always put parchment paper on the pans to avoid CC so that's what I use, cuz it;s right there!

Archived