This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Our Content
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Updated gluten-free List Heinz, Ore-Ida, Classico, Delimex

Darissa

Darissa Contributor

I contacted Ore-Ida yesterday and they sent me an updated list of all of their gluten free products. Its nice to have a list, but as always, remember to read ingredients as they can change. It is a long list. Ya!

Here is a copy of my email.

March 10, 2010 Dear Darissa, Thank you for your interest in Heinz Products. We certainly understand how difficult it can be to find foods that meet the requirements of a restricted diet. As you requested, the following is a listing of all of our products that do NOT have gluten containing ingredients. If the product you asked about is not on this list, then it may contain gluten containing ingredients. Also, please note that recipes can change without notice. Therefore, we recommend you always check the ingredient statement on the label.

HEINZ PRODUCTS:Heinz BBQ Sauces (Original, Chicken & Rib, Garlic, Honey Garlic Only)Heinz Chili Sauce (All Varieties)Heinz Cocktail Sauce (All Varieties)Heinz Horseradish SauceHeinz KetchupHeinz Organic KetchupHeinz Reduced Sugar KetchupHeinz No-Sodium Added KetchupHeinz Hot Ketchup Heinz Mustard (All Varieties) Heinz Pickles (All Varieties)Heinz Peppers (All Varieties) Heinz Relish (All Varieties) Heinz Sloppy Joe SauceHeinz Tartar SauceHeinz Traditional Steak Sauce Heinz Worcestershire SauceHeinz Vegetarian Beans Heinz Distilled White Vinegar Heinz Red Wine VinegarHeinz Apple Cider Vinegar Heinz Apple Cider Flavored VinegarHeinz Red Wine Vinegar Heinz Garlic Wine Vinegar

Jack Daniel's BBQ Sauces (Original #7, Honey Smokehouse, Hickory Brown Sugar, Spicy BBQ Only)Jack Daniel's EZ Marinader -- Teriyaki, Garlic & Herb, SteakhouseJack Daniel's Steak Sauce (Both Varieties)Lea & Perrins White Wine MarinadeLea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce (All Varieties)Lea & Perrins Traditional Steak SauceTGI Fridays Salsa (All Varieties)

CLASSICO PRODUCTS:Classico Red Sauces (All Varieties)Classico Alfredo Sauces (All Varieties)Classico Pesto Sauces (All Varieties)Classico Bruschetta (All Varieties)

DELIMEX PRODUCTS: UPC CODE: PRODUCT NAME: 1769600019 Tamales, 12 ct. Delimex Chicken & Cheese1769600024 Tamales, 6 ct. Delimex Beef1769600028 Taquitos, 25 ct. Delimex Beef 1769600029 Taquitos, 25 ct. Delimex Chicken 1769600048 Taquitos, 36 ct. Delimex Beef 1769600095 Taquitos, 12 ct. Delimex Beef 1769600096 Taquitos, 12 ct. Delimex Chicken 1769600155 Tamales, 15 ct. Costco Beef 1769600159 Tamales, 20 ct. Delimex Beef, Costco 1769600180 Taquitos, 60 ct. Delimex Beef 1769600186 Taquitos, 60 ct. Sam's Club Beef 1769600214 Taquitos, 25 ct. Delimex 3-Cheese 1769600565 Tamales, 20 ct. Beef, Sam's Club 1769600684 Taquitos, 66 ct. Costco Beef 1769600685 Taquitos, 66 ct. Costco Chicken 1769600315 Taquitos, 50 ct. Delimex Beef1769600316 Taquitos, 50 ct. Delimex Chicken1769602630 Taquitos, 50 ct. Delimex Chicken Grande1769602640 Taquitos, 50 ct. Delimex Beef Grande1769600189 Taquitos, 60 ct. Delimex Chicken

ORE-IDA PRODUCTS:UPC CODE: PRODUCT NAME:13120XXXXX- ALL VARIETIES of Ore-Ida

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

kareng Grand Master

Thanks! Very helpful. :P

• 8 months later...
LoverofLea&Perrins Newbie

Heinz has descrated the name of Lea & Perrins by using fructose corn sirrup in the "new" Leal& Perrins Worcestershire Sause - Roasted Garlic! Yuck! Why did they have to use fructose? In other products the lack of the use of fructose is being promoted.

I purchase two of these, one to give to a friend.

Then when home, I read the ingredients..yuck! Fructose!

They did not have to do this.

This is very disappointing.

Heinz has beshmirched the name of Lea & Perrins!

Yuck!

• 1 year later...
Celiac Ninja Enthusiast

This may be due to pregnancy but I just ate about two cups of the golden french fries by Heinz and they made me swell so badly last night that I could not lay down. My guts were swollen and bulging out from under my ribs, I seriously hope that wasn't from gluten, but that is all I had last night. Everything else was fine that day until the fries. There was salt on the fries but that was as complicated as it got. Poor baby totally ran out of room last night and neither of us got any sleep.

I hope that Heinz isn't changing the oils that they use to make the fries in, the oils must be gluten free and not cross contaminated in order to be safe. I am extremley sensative and my sypemtoms are notorious for finding the smallest amount of gluten in anything.

Keep it picky Heinz, were counting on you.

Otherwise I'm gonna make my own french fries at home.

• 3 years later...
Carri Newbie

I have eaten ole ida hashbrowns twice since going gluten-free. Both times I've gotten sick. The first time I  thought I may have been cross contaminated , but  this last time I know that I wasn't. The website says gluten-free, but the package doesn't.  My body says that they're not.  So I guess I'll be making my own from now on. 

Sunny99 Newbie

ole ida hashbrowns I believe has Added Flour.  

kareng Grand Master
56 minutes ago, Sunny99 said:

ole ida hashbrowns I believe has Added Flour.  

I have bought them and they are labelled gluten-free.  I have gotten the little cut up squares and the shredded kind.  

I am am in the US, so it could be different in another country.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Archived