This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Our Content
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Min Chocolate Cupcake Recipe

Darissa

Darissa Contributor

Thought I'd share this recipe. One of our favorites. We served it to guest from Church last night, and they all loved them!

MINT CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES

1 box Betty Crocker Gluten Free Choclate Cake Mix

1 small package kraft instant chocolate pudding

1 cup sour cream

1 stick butter, melted

4 eggs

1 cup milk (may sub water or milk of choice)

1 tsp pure mint extract

1 bag Andes Mint Baking Chips (about 2 cups)

Preheat oven to 350

Beat cake mix, pudding, sour cream, melted butter, eggs, mint extract and milk until well blended. Fold in Andes Baking Chips.

Pour into cup cake liners. Bake about 20 minutes.

Makes about 36 cupcakes

Can bake in a 9X13 pan also.

So yummy and moist! Even moist the next day (if they last that long!)

Everyone we served them too loved them. They had no idea they were eating gluten free cupcakes!

Fun for the Holidays!

Enjoy :)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

freeatlast Collaborator

Thought I'd share this recipe. One of our favorites. We served it to guest from Church last night, and they all loved them!

MINT CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES

1 cup sour cream

1 stick butter, melted

4 eggs

1 tsp pure mint extract

Preheat oven to 350

Beat cake mix, pudding, sour cream, melted butter, eggs, mint extract and milk until well blended. Fold in Andes Baking Chips.

Makes about 36 cupcakes

Everyone we served them too loved them. They had no idea they were eating gluten free cupcakes!

Fun for the Holidays!

I may make these and sub 365 Choc. cake mix (Whole Food's brand) for the Betty Crocker's b/c don't like the taste of brown rice flour. Sounds like a wonderful recipe! I'm a huge mint chocolate anything fan.

Darissa Contributor

I may make these and sub 365 Choc. cake mix (Whole Food's brand) for the Betty Crocker's b/c don't like the taste of brown rice flour. Sounds like a wonderful recipe! I'm a huge mint chocolate anything fan.

I hope you do try them! We love them! Enjoy!

Swimmr Contributor

MINT CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES

1 cup sour cream

1 stick butter, melted

4 eggs

1 tsp pure mint extract

Preheat oven to 350

Makes about 36 cupcakes

Fun for the Holidays!

I loved the betty crocker baking mixes until I found out I have a soy intolerance...AND to make a standard two layer cake or a 9"x13" cake pan, I have to buy TWO boxes of cake mix, which is more expensive than buying one bag of Namaste chocolate cake mix (which is allergen free too) that makes a two layer round or one 9x13.

*sigh* Thank you Betty Crocker, but I can't have soy :(

Darissa Contributor

I loved the betty crocker baking mixes until I found out I have a soy intolerance...AND to make a standard two layer cake or a 9"x13" cake pan, I have to buy TWO boxes of cake mix, which is more expensive than buying one bag of Namaste chocolate cake mix (which is allergen free too) that makes a two layer round or one 9x13.

*sigh* Thank you Betty Crocker, but I can't have soy :(

If you like mint, try the recipe with the Namaste cake mix. I have never tried it, but have heard its good! You can try this recipe with any chocolate cake mix that you like!

Swimmr Contributor

If you like mint, try the recipe with the Namaste cake mix. I have never tried it, but have heard its good! You can try this recipe with any chocolate cake mix that you like!

Oh yeah definitely. I've done all sorts of cool things with the cake mixes by namaste.

I was just rambling, really. Complaining :( I had a rough morning with failed pancake mix...

Darissa Contributor

Oh yeah definitely. I've done all sorts of cool things with the cake mixes by namaste.

I was just rambling, really. Complaining :( I had a rough morning with failed pancake mix...

I know how you feel! Cooking can be really frustrating, especially when thing's don't turn out! Have a happy day:)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Archived